Sold first inspection! Near new oversized modern one bedroom apartment in a tranquil and convenient setting with lovely leafy outlook and east aspect
Sold at first open inspection by Vicky Luo with great price!
Well positioned in this highly sought-after residential suburb with close proximity to the train station and within the well respected Killara High School catchment area, this immaculately presented full brick apartment showcases modern and stylish interiors.
Located on the 3rd Level, enjoying a quiet leafy outlook but at the same time offering sun-drenched living areas and a generous outdoor balcony, this east facing one bedroom is sure to impress!
• Spacious Living and bedroom both with leafy outlook;
• Combined living and dining area flowing to the private and peaceful balcony;
• Contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone bench top & splash-back;
• Stainless steel European appliances with built-in microwave;
• Bathrooms with frame-less shower screens and bath tub;
• Internal Laundry and Video intercom;
• Secure parking, lift access, total area 73sqm
• High quality solid full brick building (including internal wall);
• Minutes walk to rail, parks, shops & cafes, Close to many prestigious schools;
• Ideal for first home buyers and investors.
This almost new apartment has all the great fundamentals that you have been waiting for! Please call Vicky Luo on 0411 870 662 for more information and feel free to attend our open inspection, it won’t last long!!
Strata Levy: $550 pq (approx)
Water Rate: $171 pq (approx)
Council Rate: $215 pq (approx)